Made to measure sliding wardrobe doors are a popular investment for many when they own their own home. Storage space is key for most families of any size, so a built-in storage solution that is modern and timeless can help create a long-term solution to your problem.
If you are deciding whether to have freestanding hinged wardrobes or made to measure wardrobes with sliding doors, you are in the right place.
5 Benefits of Made to Measure Wardrobes & Sliding Doors
- Made to Measure wardrobes offer much more storage space than freestanding. They utilise floor to ceiling space leaving no gaps and making the most of all the bedroom vertical space
- Your clothes will be more organised. There is no need to cram clothes into a small space anymore. You will have personal internal storage designed to what you need most of. Create a mixture of hanging and shelving space, with added extras like shoe rails and accessory drawers
- Gain a truly custom design. The beauty of made to measure wardrobes is the option to change the internal space and even external doors if you want to over time. You are not stuck having to buy cheaper quality freestanding wardrobes that don’t last, and you can make use of the skeleton structure in place
- Tailored solutions to fit any space. No matter how awkward your bedroom space is, a made to measure wardrobe allows you to create a wardrobe that perfectly fits and still looks stylish
- A lifetime investment – sliding wardrobe doors are an excellent investment for any homeowner. They will add additional value and be attractive to any potential buyer if you ever look to sell your home